This crisp, refreshing summer seasonal is brewed with Texas Ruby Red grapefruit, the signature citrus of the Rio Grande Valley. Tartness from the grapefruit and a delightful kick from ginger combine for a taste that's perfect for hot summer days. Its deep gold color and full body come from pure Munich malt and Mt. Hood, Citra and Cascade hops balance the flavor well.
Availability is April - September.
Brewer: Shiner (Spoetzl Brewery)
- Other Brands:
- More Shiner (Spoetzl Brewery) Products
- United States - Shiner, Texas
- From its earliest time under the Shiner Brewing Association in 1909, to that fateful day in 1914 when Kosmos Spoetzl saw an opportunity to bring classic Bavarian brewing traditions to his fellow immigrants, through the "Great Experiment" of Prohibition and Great Depression, the “Little Brewery" has stuck to what they know best- handcrafting the finest beer!
Shelf Tags for Shiner Ruby Redbird
Style: Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer
- Specialty Beers cover a wide range of styles and include many beers that don't fit into the other styles. Many Specialty Beers use spices or ingredients other than the typical barley, hops and yeast to give them unusual flavors.
Specialty Beers are easiest to pair with dishes that are normally complemented by the spice or seasoning ingredients used in the beer.
- Browse Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer