Saranac Pumpkin Ale is brewed with Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Allspice, Cloves, Ginger and Vanilla. Look for a full-body and amber color. We're sure you'll enjoy this special brew!
Beer Style: Spiced Fruit Ale
Malt Selections: Maris Otter, Wheat
Hop Selections: Cascade Hops
Color: Medium Brown
Mouthfeel / Body: Medium
Food Companions: Fowl and Game Birds
Alcohol By Volume: 5.4%
Original Gravity: 13.0
Brewer: Saranac Brewing
- Other Brands:
- More Saranac Brewing Products
- United States - Utica, New York
- Our attention to detail and uncompromising commitment to quality represent the signature trademark of the Matt Brewing Company and our award-winning Saranac Beers. Today, Nick Matt (Chairman and CEO) and his nephew Fred (President and COO) continue this proud tradition with the celebrated Saranac family of beers - a beer brewed to the same exacting standards of quality F.X. Matt established more than a century ago.
Shelf Tags for Saranac Pumpkin Ale
Style: Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer
- Specialty Beers cover a wide range of styles and include many beers that don't fit into the other styles. Many Specialty Beers use spices or ingredients other than the typical barley, hops and yeast to give them unusual flavors.
Specialty Beers are easiest to pair with dishes that are normally complemented by the spice or seasoning ingredients used in the beer.
- Browse Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer