We add the pumpkin during the mash at precisely the right time to create just the perfect balance of malt, hops, pumpkin and spice.
Approx. 8.5% ABV
Brewer: Heavy Seas Brewing (Clipper City)
- Other Brands:
- More Heavy Seas Brewing (Clipper City) Products
- United States - Baltimore, Maryland
- Heavy Seas is to be the best combination of modern beer thinking blended with traditional brewing methods in the beer world today. The experience of our team means we have the folks to do it. We believe that adherence to this goal will deliver beers of unique character with both a sense of adventure and hedonistic pleasure. Brewed by Baltimore's Clipper City Brewing Co., Heavy Seas is produced by Baltimore craft beer pioneer Hugh Sisson - the brewery's founder and managing partner – and Brewmaster Ernesto Igot, formerly brewmaster at San Miguel Brewery in the Philippines.
- www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy-Seas-Beer/944522 »
Shelf Tags for Heavy Seas Great Pumpkin
Style: Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer
- Specialty Beers cover a wide range of styles and include many beers that don't fit into the other styles. Many Specialty Beers use spices or ingredients other than the typical barley, hops and yeast to give them unusual flavors.
Specialty Beers are easiest to pair with dishes that are normally complemented by the spice or seasoning ingredients used in the beer.
- Browse Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer