Eisenbahn's Vigorosa is an effervescent unfiltered wheat double bock with notes of toasted whole-grain bread, bananas, and chocolate.
Awarded a Silver medal at the Australian International Beer Festival
Brewer: Eisenbahn ( Cervejaria Sudbrack)
- Other Brands:
- More Eisenbahn ( Cervejaria Sudbrack) Products
- Brazil - Blumenau, Santa Catarina
- Eisenbahn is an internationally award-winning brewery located in Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil. Founded in 2002, today it belongs to the group Schincariol. Produces beer and beer following the Reinheitsgebot, the German purity law, and with a variety of flavors and types of fermentation. The name, which means "railroad" in German, is an analogy to a former railway station, located next to the building now used by the factory and in the same bar.
Shelf Tags for Eisenbahn Vigorosa
Style: Specialty Beer
- This is explicitly a catch-all category for any beer that does not fit into an existing style category. No beer is ever "out of style" in this category, unless it fits elsewhere.
The category is intended for any type of beer, including the following techniques or ingredients:
- Unusual techniques (e.g., steinbier, ice beers)
- Unusual fermentables (e.g., maple syrup, honey, molasses, sorghum)
- Unusual adjuncts (e.g., oats, rye, buckwheat, potatoes)
- Combinations of other style categories (e.g., India Brown Ale, fruit-and-spice beers, smoked spiced beers)
- Out-of-style variations of existing styles (e.g., low alcohol versions of other styles, extra-hoppy beers, "imperial" strength beers)
- Historical, traditional or indigenous beers (e.g., Louvain Peetermann, Sahti, vatted Porter with Brettanomyces, Colonial Spruce or Juniper beers, Kvass, Grätzer)
- American-style interpretations of European styles (e.g., hoppier, stronger, or ale versions of lagers) or other variants of traditional styles
- Clones of specific commercial beers that aren't good representations of existing styles
- Any experimental beer that a brewer creates, including any beer that simply does not evaluate well against existing style definitions
- Browse Specialty Beer