Ale with Black Currants, Locally Foraged Lemon Leaves, Hibiscus, Cane Sugar and Elderberry Flowers. Designed and brewed in collaboration with Bob Sylvester of Saint Somewhere Brewing.
Brewer: Cigar City Brewery
- Other Brands:
- More Cigar City Brewery Products
- United States - Tampa, Florida
- Cigar City Brewing was established in 2008 by Tampa native, Joey Redner, Jr. In early 2008, Redner met Wayne Wambles, accomplished professional brewer, and hired him as head brewmaster. Wayne relocated in March of 2008 to begin the process of learning the local culture, applying that culture to CCB's beers, and opening this new microbrewery in Tampa, Florida.
Shelf Tags for Cigar City Vuja de
Style: Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer
- Specialty Beers cover a wide range of styles and include many beers that don't fit into the other styles. Many Specialty Beers use spices or ingredients other than the typical barley, hops and yeast to give them unusual flavors.
Specialty Beers are easiest to pair with dishes that are normally complemented by the spice or seasoning ingredients used in the beer.
- Browse Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer