From Buffalo Bill's, Pumpkin Ale is one of the most sought after seasonal beers. It is believed that George Washington brewed beer using this bright orange squash. In modern times, Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale is a true original microbrew that uses baked and roasted pumpkins. Cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg are added to create what has been described as "pumpkin pie in a bottle".
Malts: Pale Crystal
Alchohol: 5.2% abv
Brewer: Buffalo Bill's Brewery
- Other Brands:
- More Buffalo Bill's Brewery Products
- United States - Hayward, California
- Twenty-five years ago, Buffalo Bill's Brewery pioneered a bold new direction in beer-crafting, firing up America's groundbreaking microbrew stampede. Today, one of the nation's oldest brewpubs continues to delight patrons with a full selection of outstanding signature brews. This includes the historic Buffalo Beer - the very first beer produced at the tiny brewery back in 1983, the "irreconcilably different" Alimony Ale, Tasmanian Devil ale with its huge hop flavor, and seasonal specialties like the legendary Pumpkin Ale, Orange Blossom Cream Ale, and Blueberry Oatmeal Stout. Operating from its beautifully restored, historic 1930s building in downtown Hayward, Buffalo Bill's is still the place friendly people come for great food, fun, and a damn good beer!
Shelf Tags for Buffalo Bills Pumpkin Ale
Style: Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer
- Specialty Beers cover a wide range of styles and include many beers that don't fit into the other styles. Many Specialty Beers use spices or ingredients other than the typical barley, hops and yeast to give them unusual flavors.
Specialty Beers are easiest to pair with dishes that are normally complemented by the spice or seasoning ingredients used in the beer.
- Browse Spice, Herb or Vegetable Beer